Patagonia: Men's Doubledown Parka
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The burly Doubledown Parka from Patagonia borrows technical features from alpine parkas, but has a style suited for a cold-weather commute. It’s made of a 2-layer, recycled polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, chin guard, insulated internal wind flap and wide horizontal quilting
- Zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage features an internal, padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket with cable routing
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers with zipper garages are lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord hem
- Lower hip length
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||Body: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester (plain weave: 100% recycled; heather: 50% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose down|
|Weight:||1159 g (40.9 oz)|