Our Price: $299.00
|*Blk Black - XS ||IMS#: 637176|
|*Blk Black - SM ||IMS#: 637177|
|*Blk Black - MD ||IMS#: 637178|
|*Blk Black - LG ||IMS#: 637179|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - XS ||IMS#: 637181|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - SM ||IMS#: 637182|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - MD ||IMS#: 637183|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - LG ||IMS#: 637184|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - XL ||IMS#: 637185|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Tmi Turmeric Orange
For full-on alpine conditions, the DAS Parka is Patagonia's warmest insulated jacket; it’s made with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy insulation throughout, additional PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in core areas, and a lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell that is durable, highly water-resistant and windproof.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with drawcords adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered, insulated handwarmers won’t interfere with a harness; two large interior mesh drop-in; one large, exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seals weather out
- Stuff sack included
|Fabric:||Body: Recycled polyester fabric is lightweight, tough and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||PrimaLoft One insulation is extremely warm for its weight and retains loft and thermal value when wet|