Our Price: $199.00
|*Blk Black - XS ||IMS#: 637196|
|*Blk Black - SM ||IMS#: 637197|
|*Blk Black - MD ||IMS#: 637198|
|*Blk Black - LG ||IMS#: 637199|
|*Blk Black - XL ||IMS#: 637200|
|*Blk Black - XXL ||IMS#: 637201|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Front View (Black)
Caption: Back View (Black)
For full-on alpine conditions, the DAS Pants are Patagonia's warmest insulated pants made with high-loft 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation throughout, and a lightweight PU-coated nylon ripstop shell that is durable, highly water-resistant and windproof.
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistant 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with Velcro® tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on and off
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures lock in heat and accommodate an alpine boot
|Weight:||433 g (15.3 oz)|
|Fabric:||1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester|