Outdoor Research: Men's Crocodiles™ Gaiter Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The original do-it-all gaiter of mountaineers, backcountry skiers, and off trail adventurers, the Crocodile is designed to handle anything. Durable Taslan Gore-Tex leg sections resist Devil's Club and keep snow out. The 1000D Cordura boot section, lined with coated 8 oz. pack cloth, stands up to ski edges, crampon snags, and general boot wear. The water resistant coating on the pack cloth is sewn to face the Cordura layer, protecting the coating from boot abrasion. The hook and loop front closure is sewn with sturdy double needle stitching. A shear tab prevents the front closure from separating at the bottom. The urethane coated nylon instep strap can be replaced on the trail without tools.
- Backpacker® Magazine's 1999 Editors' Choice Gold Award
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D Taslan GORE-TEX® fabric leg section
- 1000D Cordura® boot section, lined with coated 8. packcloth
- 3/4-inch wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Double-needle stitching on hook/loop front closure
- Hook/loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Field-replaceable, urethane-coated nylon instep strap Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer 70D taslan GORE-TEX® 1000D Cordura®
|Weight:||10.2 oz (Size Large)|
|Fabric:||100% nylon, 3-layer 70D taslan GORE-TEX® 1000D Cordura®|