Lowa: Men's Couloir GTX®
Our Price: $290.00
|*Black - 9.5||IMS#: 599169|
|*Black - 10.5||IMS#: 599171|
|*Chestnut - 9||IMS#: 539350|
|*Dark Brown - 9.0||IMS#: 499466|
|*Dark Brown - 10.5||IMS#: 499469|
|*Dark Brown - 11.0||IMS#: 499470|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
The Couloir GTX from Lowa is a highly insulated, waterproof winter boot that offers exceptional comfort and stability for winter adventures.
- Constructed of top quality split leather, Nubuk leather and Cordura®
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation
- LOWA’s exclusive new G3 sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice
- These high shaft snow boots utilize LOWA’s exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs
- Think of LOWA snowboots as snow tires for your feet: The large lug pattern sole units follow the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one lug in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion - thus improving stability on snow and ice