Patagonia: Men's Conifer Parka
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Uptown look with upstate warmth: The Conifer Parka from Patagonia is a windproof parka-length coat with a WINDSTOPPER® fabric shell and recycled PrimaLoft® Eco polyester insulation; it features a stand-up collar, 2-way full-length zipper and a removable hood.
- WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon shell fabric insulated with 100-g PrimaLoft® is warm, light, compressible, windproof and highly weather-resistant
- Insulated parka with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, storm flap, polyester brushed jersey on chin flap and collar stand, and removable insulated hood
- Vertical, zippered left-chest pocket with welt; flapped drop-in horizontal left-chest pocket; welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered internal right-chest pocket
- Fully adjustable, insulated, removable hood secures with zipper and snaps
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||Shell: 2-layer, 2.9-oz WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester|
|Weight:||802 g (28.3 oz)|