Outdoor Research: Men's Cirque Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Cirque is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. The highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch-woven fabric excels in high-mountain conditions. The zippered hand warmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Adjustable collar
- Single-separating front zipper
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Zippered Napoleon pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets that sit above harness/hip belt
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- DWR coated zippers
|Fabric:||50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, double-weave, stretch woven fabric|
|Weight:||(Size Large) 20.6 oz.|
|Center Back length:||28.5 inches|