Lowa: Men's Cevedale GTX
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Handcrafted in Italy. The ideal guide boot where versatility is paramount. Durable leather upper with high wall rubber rand for protection. Lined with GORE-TEX® for waterproof/breathability. Very popular for mixed terrain and via ferrate. Combination crampon compatible.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather/microfiber
- MIDSOLE: LOWA PU Guida with crampon heel insert.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz
- SHANK: 6mm Nylon TPU full length and width for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- 3D FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber 3/4 rand
- Combination crampon compatible
- Men's medium 'D' width only.
|Weight per pair:||Men's Size 9 - 3.5 lb|