Marmot: Men's Cerro Torre Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Gasket compatible, seam taped, with a hood that takes weather seriously, the Marmot Cerro Torre Jacket doesn't fool around. The helmet-compatible hood is designed to withstand gale forces and keep water out of your face with a laminated wire-brim when conditions get bad. A must-have for outdoor enthusiasts who refused to be held back by Mother Nature!
- GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is waterproof / breathable
- 100% Seam taped to keep water out
- ERG Hood adjustment system
- Integrated laser-drilled pocket backing for enhanced breathability
- Helmet compatible
- Gale-force hood with laminated wire brim
- PitZips™ with water-resistant zippers
- Laser-drilled Pack Pockets™ with water-resistant zippers
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Internal zip mesh storage pocket
- Elastic draw cord hem
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms to move without restriction from the garment
- Athletic fit is close to the body
- Center back length is 30 inches
|Weight:||1 lb 4 oz|