Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip Neck - Previous Season
Our Price: $59.00
|*Dil Dill - XS ||IMS#: 592454|
|*Ssy Sandstone Stripe: Forge Grey - XS ||IMS#: 592466|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Dil Dill
Color: Ssy Sandstone Stripe: Forge Grey
A fundamental - to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window. Patagonia's new Capilene® 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest wicking of Patagonia's performance baselayers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Costa Rica.
|Material:||Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program|