Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The mid-calf length of these bottoms eases shin strain from stiff ski boots and steep fall lines. Made from Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Capilene® 3 Midweight breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin; the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility; functional fly
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
|Material:||5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|