Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottoms - Previous Season
Our Price: $45.00
|*Channel Blue - Bandana Blue X-Dye Cdx - XS ||IMS#: 565860|
|*Channel Blue - Bandana Blue X-Dye Cdx - XL ||IMS#: 565864|
|*Channel Blue - Bandana Blue X-Dye Cdx - XXL ||IMS#: 565865|
|*Forge Grey / Fog Crossdye - XS ||IMS#: 473738|
|*Forge Grey / Fog Crossdye - SM ||IMS#: 473739|
|*Forge Grey / Fog Crossdye - XL ||IMS#: 473742|
|*Forge Grey / Fog Crossdye - XXL ||IMS#: 473743|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Channel Blue - Bandana Blue X-Dye Cdx
Color: Forge Grey / Fog Crossdye
Designed to keep backcountry skiers and riders dry on the sweaty uptrack and warm on the chilled descent, Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric balances fast-drying performance with lightweight insulation. Made with an open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) that provides exceptional breathability, wicks perspiration, and dries in a flash, these bottoms are the ultimate in comfort beneath layers on chilly days. They feature a brushed elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion and side seams set forward to eliminate chafe. With a functional fly and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Durable elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
|Weight:||5.7 oz / 161 g|
|Material:||4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program|