Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 2 Crew - Fall 2010
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
We grab this top when our trail runs include a high pass or doubtful weather. It has the fastest dry time of all of Patagonia's performance baselayer fabrics, with an open-knit construction that breathes and wicks to keep you dry and cool. You can wear Capilene® 2 Lightweight on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, offset side seams and raglan sleeves that keep clear of shoulder straps to eliminate chafe. Made with 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
|Weight:||5.6 oz / 158 g|