Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer keeps you dry and lets you move freely during active pursuits; provides the highest degree (50+ UPF) of sun protection we offer; and has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. The 84% polyester/16% spandex fabric rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the chest and center-back add visibility to predawn runs. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Polyester and spandex jersey blend provides superior stretch and moisture management. Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck is non-binding and wicks moisture
- Seams offset to provide maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo
- Made in Israel
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Materials:||84% polyester/16% spandex jersey|