Patagonia: Men's Capilene® 1 Silkweight Graphic Crew
Our Price: $59.00
|*Cir Cilantro - XS||IMS#: 630730|
|*Cir Cilantro - SM||IMS#: 630731|
|*Cir Cilantro - XL||IMS#: 630734|
|*Cir Cilantro - XXL||IMS#: 630735|
|*Htw Human Torpedo: White - XXL||IMS#: 630747|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XS||IMS#: 630748|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XL||IMS#: 630752|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XXL||IMS#: 630753|
|*Puw Pata Sun: White - XXL||IMS#: 592658|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - XS||IMS#: 630754|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Cir Cilantro
Color: Htw Human Torpedo: White
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Puw Pata Sun: White
Color: Tgy Tailored Grey
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
The Patagonia Capilene® 1 Silkweight Graphic Crew does double duty. In the winter time, it works as a lightweight baselayer top. When the temperatures start to climb, it wicks moisture and offers UPF 15 sun protection when worn on its own for a run or climb. Featuring original art from Geoff McFetridge, Andy Davis, and Aaron Draplin, this silkweight crew has looks and function!
- Fast drying, highly breathable, can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Rib knit collar is soft against skin
- Graphic elements sublimated into the fabric for breathability and wicking performance
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Original artwork for Patagonia by Geoff McFetridge, Andy Davis and Aaron Draplin
- Made in Colombia.
|Materials:||3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|