Inov-8: Men's Bare-XF™ 210
Our Price: $115.00
|Black/Grey - 8.5||IMS#: 539708|
|Black/Grey - 9||IMS#: 539709|
|Black/Grey - 10||IMS#: 539711|
|Black/Grey - 10.5||IMS#: 539712|
|Black/Grey - 11||IMS#: 539713|
|Black/Grey - 11.5||IMS#: 539714|
|Black/Grey - 12||IMS#: 539715|
|Black/Grey - 12.5||IMS#: 539716|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Protective Overlay for Rope Work
Caption: Abrasion-Resistant Lacing
Caption: Sticky Rubber Outsole
The world of CrossFit just got more interesting. The Bare-XF™ 210 from Inov-8 was designed to help you build strength and conditioning by keeping your feet as close to the ground as possible. The 0mm differential and lack of midsole help you get more stability, whether you're climbing up a rope, doing handstand pushups, or working with kettlebells.
Smaller sizes are available on the Women's Bare-XF™ 210 page (subtract 1.5 to the sizes on the women's page to get the equivalent men's size).
If the Bare-XF™ 210 is not quite what you are looking for consider these options:
The Merrell Trail Glove is a more trail focused minimal 0 drop option.
For a 0 drop cushioned option try the New Balance MT00.
For a choice with more cushioning and a 4mm drop try the Inov-8 Men's F-Lite 195.
- Designed specifically for CrossFit
- No forefoot/heel differential and no midsole ensures that the foot remains as close to the ground as possible
- Sticky rubber Bare XF sole and low heel provide a strong base for lifting weights
- Single-piece TPU lacing support provides durability, especially when climbing ropes
- Sizes are listed by U.S. Men's - add 1.5 to the Men's size to find the Inov-8 U.S. Women's size
|Weight:||7.4 oz / 210 g|