Merrell: Men's Bare Access
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Merrell products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
For distance runners and those new on the path to barefoot running, Merrell's new Bare Access 0mm drop running shoe gives you a barefoot feel, with added toe to heel cushioning. Still allowing your foot to land flat and follow its own natural motion, its cushioning protects from sustained impacts due to longer runs or a new barefoot training program.
The Bare Access has been replaced by the Bare Access which features a new upper and a new Vibram Outsole.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Integrated footbed with 2mm EVA to cushion
- 8mm M Bound™ allows for cushioned entry into Bareform™ movement
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Natural flex outsole with 2.5mm lug depth allows for dynamic foot movement
- Merrell Bare Access Sole with Vibram® rubber pods
|Heel to Toe Differential:||0mm|
|Weight:||7oz (US Men's 11.5)|