Lowa: Men's Baffin Pro
Our Price: $360.00
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 7.5 ||IMS#: 325364|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 8.0 ||IMS#: 325365|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 8.5 ||IMS#: 325366|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 9.5 ||IMS#: 325368|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 10.0 ||IMS#: 325369|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 10.5 ||IMS#: 325370|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 11.0 ||IMS#: 325371|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 11.5 ||IMS#: 325372|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 12.0 ||IMS#: 325373|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Ideal for demanding backpacking adventures. The Baffin is a non-Gore-Tex version of Lowa's ever popular Tibet GTX. This boot works well in dry climates where there is no need for waterproof liners.
- Glove leather lining.
- Nubuk leather uppers.
- Torsionally stiff Vibram® Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack.
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs, with increased surface area at the and heel for additional support on uneven terrain.
- Self-cleaning treads.
- Insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole to reduce fatigue.
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution, avoiding blisters and pressure points.
|Weight per pair:||Men's Size 9: 4.1 lb|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here