Lowa: Men's Baffin Pro - Wide Width
Our Price: $360.00
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 7.0 ||IMS#: 436085|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 8.0 ||IMS#: 436087|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 8.5 ||IMS#: 436088|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 9.0 ||IMS#: 436089|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 10.0 ||IMS#: 436091|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 11.5 ||IMS#: 436094|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 12.0 ||IMS#: 436095|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 12.5 ||IMS#: 674183|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 13.0 ||IMS#: 436096|
|*Chestnut/Anthracite - 14.0 ||IMS#: 436097|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Lowa's Baffin Pro is ideal for demanding backpacking adventures. The Baffin is a non-Gore-Tex version of the ever popular Tibet GTX. This boot works well in dry climates where there is no need for waterproof liners.
- Glove leather lining.
- Nubuk leather uppers.
- Torsionally stiff Vibram® Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack.
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs, with increased surface area at the and heel for additional support on uneven terrain.
- Self-cleaning treads.
- Insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole to reduce fatigue.
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution, avoiding blisters and pressure points.
|Weight per pair:||Men's Size 9 - 4.1 lb|