Outdoor Research: Men's Axcess Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
If you’re like us, you demand a lot from your jacket. It needs to protect you from Arctic winds to wet spring dumps, and keep you cool while racing uphill for first tracks. The Axcess Jacket has the versatility you’re looking for. It’s built with 2-layer GORE-TEX, powder skirt, attached hood and even a zip-in balaclava which all unite to protect you from the harshest winter weather. The chest-to-hip CrossFlo zippers keep you cool while hiking, and there’s enough internal and external pockets to store everything from your season pass, to MP3 to energy bars to goggles.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer 70D GORE-TEX® Performance fabric; reversed tricot lining
- EnduraLoft™ insulation; 60 g front and arms and 40 g back and under arms
- Integrated RECCO® reflector on left shoulder
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers; double sliding front zipper
- Dual-pull adjustable hood fits over a helmet
- Zip-out Thermodynamic™ balaclava with internal tuck-away pocket
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- CrossFlo™ chest-to-hip zippers for ventilation and inner pocket access
- Nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port and tricot lined hand pockets
- Two large, inner Shove-It™ pockets
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual-drawcord hem adjustments
|Weight:||34.7 oz / 982 g|