Patagonia: Men's Apastron Hoody
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Apastron Hoody protects against Baltic cold with a combination of beefy 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation housed inside a windproof yet highly breathable Gore® WINDSTOPPER® nylon shell. Its flat, snow-shedding front eliminates cold spots, while internal quilting holds the insulation in place.
- WINDSTOPPER® Insulated Shell fabric combined with warm, lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation is compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: harness and pack-compatible chest with reverse-coil zipper and internal zippered security
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 864 g (30.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® Eco|