Marmot: Men's Alpinist Jacket - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Flagship of Marmot's Gore-Tex® Pro Shell line, the Alpinist Jacket is engineered to excel in the loftiest, most unforgiving places on earth. It boasts incredibly rugged and breathable fabrics, state-of-the-art three-layer construction, and a ridiculous assortment of technical features.
- GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- 3-layer stretch fabric for ease of motion
- Gasket compatible
- 100% Seam taped to keep out water
- Helmet compatible design is great for ice/mixed climbing or the slopes
- Gale-force hood with laminated wire brim
- ERG Hood adjustment system lets you customize the fit to keep water, ice, and snow out of your face
- Core PitZips™ with water-resistant zippers
- Pack pockets™ with water-resistant zippers
- Napoleon chest pockets with water-resistant zips
- Stretch anatomic articulation gives you stretch where you need it most
- Integrated laser-drilled pocket backing for enhanced breathability
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps snow and ice out when you need it
- Interior mesh storage pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- DriClime® lined chin guard prevents abrasion
- Elastic draw cord hem keeps in core warmth
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms to move without restriction from the garment
- Center back length is 30 inches
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight:||1 lb 9.6 oz|