Patagonia: Men's Alpine Guide Pants
Our Price: $229.00
|*32" Inseam [Gny Graphite Navy] - 34||IMS#: 645337|
|*32" Inseam [Gny Graphite Navy] - 38||IMS#: 645339|
|*Blk Black - 34||IMS#: 597461|
|*Blk Black - 36||IMS#: 597462|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 38||IMS#: 597469|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 32" Inseam [Gny Graphite Navy]
Color: Blk Black
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Snap at hem
Ice climbing, skiing,... You name it, the Alpine Guide Pants from Patagonia will do it. Polartec® Power Shield® fabric stretches to move with you, but still breathes so you don't overheat on the way. Deluge® durable water repellant sheds light moisture, making these great for any activity where snow and ice might come into the picture.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield® stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with 2-way zippered fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket; all have reverse coil zippers with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.7 oz|
|Material:||Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use Hardface® Technology with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|