Patagonia: Men's Alpine Guide Jacket
Our Price: $229.00
|*[Nkl Nickel] - XL||IMS#: 651930|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - SM||IMS#: 651933|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - MD||IMS#: 651934|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - LG||IMS#: 651935|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - XL||IMS#: 651936|
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 597426|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Nkl Nickel]
Color: [Rds Red Delicious]
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Front View (Bandana Blue)
Caption: Back View (Bandana Blue)
Caption: Interior View (Bandana Blue)
The Alpine Guide Jacket from Patagonia is a quality softshell jacket that breathes and stretches, thanks to Polartec® Power Shield® fabric and Deluge® durable water repellant. When you need protection from wind a few occasional sprinkles of rain, but don't want a full-on hoody, this jacket has it all.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield® stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 2.5 oz|
|Material:||7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|