Outdoor Research: Men's Alibi Jacket - Previous Seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
A monster of a jacket, the rugged Alibi Jacket from Outdoor Research is a combination of different materials conscientiously designed in all the right places. Tough, weatherproof fabric is used on the hood and shoulders where the elements hit the hardest, a warm soft shell lower body holds in core warmth while providing breathability as the climb heats up, and stretch fabric along the torso allows easy, unrestricted movement for the longest reaches. A two piece hood, with an inner helmet liner and an outer shell keeps the head warm and protected so that focus can stay on the next move. Engineered for motion, an alpine cut minimizes bulk allowing the jacket to move with you while providing protection from specific conditions you meet in the alpine and ice climbing environments.
- Rugged, waterproof Ventia™ soft shell with brushed tricot interior on shoulders and hood for maximum weather protection
- Highly water-resistant soft shell lower body for warmth and breathability
- Double-weave, stretch Cordura® face/Thermolite® polyester torso for durability and enhanced movement
- Two piece hood: dual-pull adjustable shell fits over helmet; inner Thermodynamic™ liner fits comfortably under helmet
- Water-resistant zippers
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-pit zippers
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal Thermodynamic™ cuff gaiters with thumb loops