Marmot: Men's 8000 Meter Parka - Fall 2010
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Marmot's warmest baffled down protection makes the 8000M Parka the one to choose for guaranteed warmth in bitter weather on the world’s highest peaks.
- Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down - The Best Down Available for Maximum Warmth, Guaranteed Minimum Fill
- Reinforced Shoulders and Elbows
- Elastic Draw Cord Waist and Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Gripper Elastic Powder Skirt - Keeps Out the Snow
- Baffled Construction - For Maximum Control of Down
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included - Store and Pack Just Like Your Sleeping Bag
- Articulated Elbows - Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs - Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Attached Hood with Drawcord Hood Muff - Adjustable Extra Warmth Around Your Face
- Down-Filled Draft Tube - Eliminates Cold Leaks Through the Zipper
- 30" Center Back Length for Size Medium
- **Not available for shipment outside the U.S. Feel free to call our friendly staff at 800-499-8696 with any questions.**
|Weight:||3 lbs. 1 oz.|