Patagonia: Men's 3-In-1 Snowshot Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket from Patagonia takes care of some of the layering for you. When it's really cold out, the synthetic-insulated liner jacket adds a little extra warmth to keep you going. As the temperatures start to climb and the melt begins, the liner jacket can be removed to give you a simple high-performance ski shell.
- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard fabric for storm protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile, puffy zip-out liner features a lightweight polyester shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen insulation that stays warm even when wet, and the quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; updated low profile pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow seal powder skirt, with snap secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down – and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Made in Thailand.
|Weight:||2 lb 13.6 oz|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermogreen® (liner jacket)|
|Materials:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket's shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|