Outdoor Research: Men's Maestro Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
This season, Outdoor Research has shaved bulk but made the furnace more efficient. Updated for Fall ’13 with a more tailored fit and revised features and style lines, the Maestro™ is our warmest, fully baffled down ice-climbing belay jacket that's sure to keep you warm in even the most brutally cold environments. 800+ fill goose down insulation paired with ultralight, ultra-compressible, water-resistant and breathable Pertex® Quantum fabric holds in the heat, interior mesh pockets dry wet gloves, wider shoulders and a tapered torso allow for greater freedom of movement, and two zippered handwarmer pockets keep your mitts nice and toasty until it’s your turn on the sharp end.
- Contrast Top Stitching
- Internal Shove-It™ Pockets
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Drawcord Hem
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Elastic Cuffs
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Double-Separating Center-Front Zipper
- Fully Adjustable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood
- Halo" Hood Closure
|Fabric:||Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon, 22D face // 800+ fill European down insulation|
|Center Back length:||31 in/ 81 cm|
|Weight:||23.6 oz/ 669 g|