Boreas: Lost Coast 60
Regular Price: $209.99
Sale Price: $164.99*
*Only select sizes/colors.
|[$209.99] - Black - MD||IMS#: 556964|
|[$209.99] - Black - LG||IMS#: 556965|
|[$209.99] - Marina Blue - MD||IMS#: 601154|
|[$209.99] - Marina Blue - LG||IMS#: 601155|
|[$164.99] - Orange - MD||IMS#: 556966|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Color: Marina Blue
Caption: Back View (Black)
Caption: Alternate View (Black)
Caption: Side View (Black)
The Lost Coast 60 is a simple, comfortable pack for people who care about weight but are not crazy enough to cut the handles off their toothbrushes.
- The z-foam back panel and removable frame sheet are shaped to match the curve of your back.
- Poke the z-foam on the back panel (don’t worry, it’s tough stuff) and you’ll see it springs back. That compression/ reaction motion happens as you hike, pumping air through to keep your back cool.
- More foam does not equal more comfort. Super-plush belts and straps look comfy in the store but flatten out under pressure. Comfort happens when pressure is distributed evenly through good design and foam resilient enough to maintain volume under load.
- The lightweight 210D ripstop nylon pack body fabric is impregnated with silicone for waterproof strength that won't wear out or rub off over time.
|Capacity:||3356 cu in|
|Fits Torso Length:||SM/MD 18 - 20 in|
|MD/LG - 20" and up|