Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Tote
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Lightweight Travel Tote is a tough, superlight, versatile tote that converts to a travel backpack, carries the goods, then stows into its own tiny pocket. The Lightweight Travel packs, totes, and duffels are made with whisper light yet durable 40-denier nylon double-ripstop fabric that’s treated with a polyurethane coating. The pack base made with sturdy 210-denier nylon double-ripstop adds structural support. All stuff into their own stuff sack. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
- Mesh side pockets carry water bottles, snacks or an umbrella
- Top-mounted buckles secure contents and control the load
- Breathable shoulder straps stow when not in use; lightweight foam cushions the back
- Tote stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
|Weight:||10.1 oz/286 g|
|Capacity:||15876 cu in/ 26L|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|