Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Sling
Our Price: $49.00
|*Ikat Purple||IMS#: 652049|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Ikat Purple
Caption: On Model (Peppergrass Green)
Caption: In Use (Peppergrass Green)
Caption: Stuffed Into Pocket (Peppergrass Green)
This Patagonia bag carries your day-to-day cache close to your body so you can maneuver through cobbled streets, crowded fish markets, and rush-hour subway commutes with the dexterity of a Parisian taxi driver. The ultralight double-ripstop fabric molds to the shape of your back to stay clear of your arms. The main compartment is roomy enough for a map, lunch, and a shell, with extra space for found treasures. One organizational pocket, with a keychain clip, holds easily lost items. A three-point-adjustable mesh shoulder strap (with an electronics pocket for your phone or audio device) keeps the pack secure against your body; a side mesh pocket holds a water bottle, and the entire pack stuffs into its own pocket. The Lightweight Travel packs, totes, and duffels are made with whisper light yet durable 40-denier nylon double-ripstop fabric that’s treated with a polyurethane coating. The pack base made with sturdy 210-denier nylon double-ripstop adds structural support. All stuff into their own stuff sack. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment has internal pocket for organization and a key clip
- Side-mounted mesh water-bottle pocket
- Breathable, three-point adjustable mesh shoulder strap with electronics pocket; waistbelt tucks into sleeve
- Bag stuffs into its own pocket
|Weight:||5.8 oz/ 164 g|
|Capacity:||407 cu in/ 7L|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|