Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Pack
Our Price: $79.00
|*Black - 1 SZ||IMS#: 532022|
|*Ledb Leaden Blue - 1 SZ||IMS#: 707777|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Ledb Leaden Blue
Caption: In Use (Tupelo Yellow)
Caption: On Model (Tupelo Yellow)
Caption: Stuffed Into Pocket (Tupelo Yellow)
This super-lightweight backpack from Patagonia lets you put plans in motion. It holds what you need for exploring city markets or making a summit push on a mountainous trek, and it stuffs into its own pocket. The main compartment uses a simple drawstring closure to keep gear safe and packed tight. There's also a zippered lid pocket for quick access to smaller items. Exterior mesh pockets hold bottles, a shell, gloves, etc. Breathable shoulder straps, a sternum strap and a webbing waistbelt distribute the load to keep you comfortable. The Lightweight Travel packs, totes, and duffels are made with whisper light yet durable 40-denier nylon double-ripstop fabric that’s treated with a polyurethane coating. The pack base made with sturdy 210-denier nylon double-ripstop adds structural support. All stuff into their own stuff sack. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Main pocket with cinch drawcord keeps gear safe and secure
- Lid pocket with key clip secures and organizes your items
- Exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles and jacket
- Breathable shoulder straps; webbing waistbelt; sternum strap; top-mounted haul handle
- Lightweight foam back panel
- Pack stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
|Weight:||11.4 oz/ 323 g|
|Capacity:||1587 cu in/26L|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|