Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Hip Pack
Our Price: $39.00
|*Black -||IMS#: 592838|
|*Ccrl Catalan Coral - 1 SZ||IMS#: 707753|
|*Plrb Polar Blue - 1 SZ||IMS#: 707755|
|*Vlti Violetti -||IMS#: 740731|
|*Willow Herb Green -||IMS#: 652057|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Ccrl Catalan Coral
Color: Plrb Polar Blue
Color: Vlti Violetti
Color: Willow Herb Green
Like a toolbox for life’s little indispensables, this lightweight, stuffable hip pack from Patagonia keeps everything you need for a day of discovery within reach. The main pocket holds larger items like sunglasses and a point-and-shoot camera; it has a secure pocket inside for valuables and a passport. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to lip balm, a subway pass and a map. An internal key clip secures your hostel key, and the soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the pack around your hips or off-the-shoulder, bandolier style. Stows into its own pocket when not in use. The Lightweight Travel packs, totes, and duffels are made with whisper light yet durable 40-denier nylon double-ripstop fabric that’s treated with a polyurethane coating. The pack base made with sturdy 210-denier nylon double-ripstop adds structural support. All stuff into their own stuff sack. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Secure pocket hangs inside main compartment; pack stuffs inside for compact storage and transport
- Soft seatbelt webbing belt lets you carry pack comfortably as a waistpack or bandolier style
- Key clip hangs inside main compartment
- Easy access outside front pocket
|Weight:||6.6 oz/ 187 g|
|Capacity:||305 cu in/ 5L|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|