Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Hip Pack
Our Price: $39.00
|*Blk Black||IMS#: 592838|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue||IMS#: 592839|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey||IMS#: 630987|
|*Tyo Tupelo Yellow||IMS#: 630988|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Tgy Tailored Grey
Color: Tyo Tupelo Yellow
Caption: Alternate View (Tailored Grey)
Like a toolbox for life’s little indispensables, this lightweight, stuffable hip pack from Patagonia keeps everything you need for a day of discovery within reach. The main pocket holds larger items like sunglasses and a point-and-shoot camera; it has a secure pocket inside for valuables and a passport. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to lip balm, a subway pass and a map. An internal key clip secures your hostel key, and the soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the pack around your hips or off-the-shoulder, bandolier style. Stows into its own pocket when not in use.
- Secure pocket hangs inside main compartment; pack stuffs inside for compact storage and transport
- Soft seatbelt webbing belt lets you carry pack comfortably as a waistpack or bandolier style
- Key clip hangs inside main compartment
- Easy access outside front pocket
|Weight:||187 g (6.6 oz)|
|Capacity:||5L / 305 in³|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|