Patagonia: Lightweight Travel Duffel
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Around town or around the Horn, this duffel from Patagonia accommodates your best khakis and button-downs for an overnighter — or a rope, rack and climbing shoes for the crag. With space enough for several days, it still stuffs into its own pocket. A large, zippered main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. The webbing handles adjust for use as either a backpack or duffel. An exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items; compression straps reduce the size of your load. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Large main compartment
- Zippered side pocket with internal key clip for small essentials
- Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands-free use on the go
- Top-mounted, dual-adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
- Duffel stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
|Weight:||8.5 oz/ 241 g|
|Capacity:||2136 cu in/ 35L|
|Fabric:||Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating|