Patagonia: Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Our Price: $20.00
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - SM ||IMS#: 532096|
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - LG ||IMS#: 532098|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM ||IMS#: 532100|
|*Pearl Prl 762 - LG ||IMS#: 532106|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Feather Grey Fea 950
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
Color: Pearl Prl 762
These itch-free socks from Patagonia feature a soft, terry-loop footbed to cushion your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin when you strike out for distant horizons.
- Merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris from entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||52% merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandex|
|Weight:||53 g (1.9 oz)|