Patagonia: Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
Our Price: $18.00
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - SM ||IMS#: 532084|
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - MD ||IMS#: 532085|
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - LG ||IMS#: 532086|
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - XL ||IMS#: 532087|
|*Pearl Prl 762 - LG ||IMS#: 532094|
|*Pearl Prl 762 - XL ||IMS#: 532095|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Feather Grey Fea 950
Color: Pearl Prl 762
These lightweight running/biking socks from Patagonia feature a soft, terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
- Merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||53% merino wool/46% nylon/1% spandex|
|Weight:||45 g (1.6 oz)|