Patagonia: Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Our Price: $22.00
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM ||IMS#: 532128|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - XL ||IMS#: 532131|
|*Jvbr Java Brown - SM ||IMS#: 740842|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
Color: Jvbr Java Brown
These lightweight hiking socks from Patagonia feature a soft, terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||52% merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandex|
|Weight:||65 g (2.3 oz)|