Outdoor Research: Levitator Pack
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
You're walking away from your warm car and toward the dark trailhead at 4am, and you have to be on the summit by noon. Alpine-style ascents like this require a pack designed for carrying the bare essentials, and moving fast and light across wind-scoured mountain saddles or up rough granite walls. With a streamlined yet durable design and enough room for a full rack, climbing shoes and a helmet, the Levitator Scramble Pack is the perfect companion for this kind of peak bagging.
- Zippered closure with Aluminum tension hook attachment
- Expandable design allows for overstuffing
- Mesh waist pocket
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Internal hydration bladder hangers
- Internal hydration hose routing
- Internal mesh lid pocket
- Ice axe loop
- Removable back pad
|Fabric:||100% nylon, 70 D, ripstop body with PU coating/ 100% nylon, 210D, ripstop bottom with PU coating|
|Dimensions:||Rolled: 18 x 9.75 x 7 inches/ 46 x 25 x 18 cm|
|Volume:||976 cubic inches/ 16 liters|
|Average weight:||14.4 oz./ 408 g.|