Outdoor Research: Lateral Dry Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
OR's most rugged dry bags have seams that are radio frequency welded for maximum strength and waterproofness. The roll-top closure ensures the waterproof seal. With a clear window that runs lengthwise across the bag, being able to view the bags contents in a deluge is key to finding the one piece of gear you want without getting everything else wet. The horizontal construction enables you to find gear more easily with a wider opening and a more shallow depth. Compression straps, two on the ends and two around the body, cinch bulky loads down small.
- 420D laminated and coated nylon fabric is waterproof and durable
- See-thru urethane window provides visibility of bag contents
- Radio frequency welded seams for highly durable waterproof seals
- Two durable buckles with compression straps secure waterproof roll top at each end
- Two vertical compression straps with daisy chain attachments
|Dimensions (Rolled):||10L - 15 x 15.5 in|
|15L - 20 x 13.75 in|
|25L - 22.5 x 15.5 in|
|45L - 25 X 18 in|
|Volume:||10L - 610 cu in|
|15L - 1037 cu in|
|25L - 1709 cu in|
|45L - 2258 cu in|