Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Steel KTS features the same innovations of our original aluminum KTS... but it’s designed to handle rockier terrain. The points are 1/4-inch longer and sharper than the aluminum model. At 23.3 ounces per pair, they’re still lightweight, and they fold down into a compact package.Like the original KTS, these crampons work with your running shoes as well as your ski, snowshoe, hiking, and telemark boots.
- Made from 4130 chromoly steel, heat-treated for strength
- Only 1 lbs.7oz. (662 grams) per pair
- Ten 1-inch points allow natural stride, reduce snagging and snow-packing
- Front points are 26 degrees open for optimal performance with flexible footwear
- Packed dimensions are 4" x 4" x 8"
|Weight:||1 lb 7 oz|
|Dimensions:||4 in x 4 in x 8 in|