Patagonia: Kids' Micro D Zip Neck
Our Price: $49.00
|*Jenny Stripe: Tailored Grey - XL||IMS#: 652143|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Probably best not to micro-manage your kid’s life, but it’s definitely okay to Micro D® their cold-season layering. This versatile zip-neck is made of ultrasoft and fast-drying 100% microdenier polyester fleece (59% recycled) that wicks moisture, works as a top or midlayer and provides a plush and cozy feel against kids' skin. A quarter-zip at the neck vents excess heat, forward shoulder seams prevent chafing under a backpack and the smooth fabric makes for easy layering when temperatures drop.
Recycled Polyester Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce much of their clothing.
- Soft and warm microdenier polyester fleece
- Zip-neck with internal wind flap
- Forward shoulder seams eliminate chafe
- Non-chafing flat-seam construction
- Stripe pattern
|Fabric:||5.1-oz. 100% polyester (59% recycled)|
|Weight:||142 g (5 oz)|