Kelty: Kids' Little Dipper 40 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag - Previous Seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Little Dipper is a two-season, synthetic bag and includes a pillow pocket, a fleece-lined stuff sack that can be reversed and stuffed to make a pillow, and roll-up straps that ease the storage process.
- Two-layer offset-quilt construction: By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
- Junior sized
- Extra insulation over the chest
- Two-way locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Zippered foot vent
- Bag can be unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Pillow pocket
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Drawcord replaced by elastic for child safety
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Fleece lined stuff sack converts into pillow
- Comes in a display box
|Temperature Rating:||40° F|
|Insulation Type:||Kelty CloudLoft™ Pro|
|Shoulder Girth:||50 in|
|Stuffed Size:||8 X 18 in|