Patagonia: Kids' Infant Reversible Tribbles Bunting
Our Price: $119.00
|*Lfu Lara Stripe: Folkloric Purple - 3M||IMS#: 595614|
|*Lle Lara Stripe: Larimar Blue - 3M||IMS#: 595618|
|*Pke Pokey Dot: Coral - 12M||IMS#: 595624|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Lfu Lara Stripe: Folkloric Purple
Color: Lle Lara Stripe: Larimar Blue
Color: Pke Pokey Dot: Coral
Patagonia's Tribbles Bunting provides little ones with cozy, full-body, cold-weather shelter in a versatile and reversible construction. The wind- and water-resistant quilted shell side, made of 100% recycled polyester fabric with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, reverses to a soft, deep-pile fleece side. Between the two layers is ultrawarm and compressible 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled), keeping babies warm and dry even when wet. A three-panel hood shelters the head, a gusseted crotch and deep front zipper facilitate diaper changes, and elasticized sleeve cuffs have convertible hand covers on the shell side.
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood construction is snug around baby's face
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted crotch provides extra room and mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Deep front zipper entry for easy on/off and diaper changes
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs with convertible hand covers on shell side
- Warm high-pile fleece bootie fits securely over feet
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece|
|Insulation:||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||490 g (17.3 oz)|