Patagonia: Kids' Infant Down Sweater Bunting
Our Price: $139.00
|*Brilliant Green - 6M||IMS#: 652273|
|*Rubellite Pink - 0M||IMS#: 595561|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Gusty, bone-chilling November days around Lake Michigan are perfect for the Infant Down Sweater Bunting. Hands down, it’s our warmest head-to-tootsies coverage for little arctic adventurers. Made of a wind- and water-resistant 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric and insulated with compressible, high-loft, 600-fill-power premium European goose down, it’s loaded with convenient cold-weather features: an elasticized hood for a snug fit; fold-over, insulating hand covers; and convertible-bag to split-leg styling to allow for quick baselayer and diaper changes and hassle-free entry in a backpack or car seat. The front dual zippers with wind flaps allow for trouble-free on/off, and the zipper on the inside of the legs offers easy access for diaper changes. With a hand-me-down ID label.
Deluge® DWR Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Down Insulation Patagonia uses down insulation in some of their products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric has high tear-strength and a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zipper converts bunting from bag to split-leg style for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug fit
- Convertible and insulating hand covers
- Long zippers with wind flap for easy on/off
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric:||Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose down|
|Weight:||303 g (10.7 oz)|