Patagonia: Kids' Girls' Snow Flyer Jacket
Our Price: $199.00
|*Cor Coral - XS ||IMS#: 596792|
|*Cor Coral - MD ||IMS#: 596794|
|*Cor Coral - LG ||IMS#: 596795|
|*Cor Coral - XL ||IMS#: 596796|
|*Cor Coral - XXL ||IMS#: 596797|
|*Hmb Harvest Moon Blue - XS ||IMS#: 596798|
|*Hmb Harvest Moon Blue - XXL ||IMS#: 596803|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG ||IMS#: 596807|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - XL ||IMS#: 596808|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - XXL ||IMS#: 596809|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Cor Coral
Color: Hmb Harvest Moon Blue
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Patagonia's Girls' Snow Flyer Jacket lets skiing be the focus, not the weather. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric has a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep out wet snow, while the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. A warm, highly compressible layer of 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation lines the interior. To seal out the elements, the jacket features an adjustable, removable hood, a fleece-lined collar, a full-length, internal wind flap and external storm flap, fully taped seams, and a mini-powder skirt with webbing loops and snaps that attach to the Girls' Go-Snow Pants. Other details include: two insulated handwarmers with reflective pulls, a hidden, zippered chest pocket for a media device and a drawcord hem. Patagonia's grow-fit feature in the sleeves adds two inches for extended wear. With a hand-me-down ID label and a reflective logo.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 150-g Thermogreen stays warm even when wet
- Removable hood has a zipper, snaps, and soft-lock pulls for snug fit and extra warmth (this feature not on XS); hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar; full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2?; elastic cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure; two insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Girls’ Go-Snow Pants; integrated drawcord and cord locks at bottom hem secure fit
- Reflective logo
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester|
|Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||739 g (26.1 oz)|