Patagonia: Kids' Girls' Down Vest
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
This girls’ down vest from Patagonia is great for layering when you need core warmth in a lightweight, windproof, water-resistant recycled polyester shell that’s insulated with high-loft, 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Print and Solid: Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop fabric is windproof; plain-weave polyester liner is soft; all fabrics are treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal, and a feminine fit
- Full-zip is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has an internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve opening with snug spandex binding holds shape
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Print: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose|
|Weight:||360 g (12.7 oz)|