Patagonia: Kids' Girls' Down Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Warm and windproof, our Girls’ Down Jacket is made of a sturdy 100% polyester plain weave shell and high-loft 600-fill-power goose down insulation; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The finer points include a skin-friendly brushed polyester jersey lining on the collar, internal cuffs with spandex binding, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, an adjustable drawcord at the hem and a hand-me-down ID label.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge® DWR: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Windproof and lightweight recycled polyester shell; soft plain-weave polyester liner; all with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Vietnam
|Weight:||16 oz (453 g)|
|Fabric:||Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop|
|Print: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose|