Patagonia: Kids' Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*Folios Green - XS||IMS#: 712347|
|*Folios Green - LG||IMS#: 712350|
|*Folios Green - XL||IMS#: 712351|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Folios Green
Caption: Laid Flat; Back (Folios Green)
Caption: Laid Flat; Inside, Hand-Me-Down Label
A lean, mean weather-fighting machine, the all-purpose Torrentshell Jacket has a 2.5-layer, 50-denier H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop fabric that's tough, packs light and has a waterproof/breathable barrier with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Additional weatherproofing features include fully sealed seams, a hood with a built-in visor that fits over caps and beanies, a hook-and-loop-closure storm flap, micro-adjusting elasticized cuffs and an internal drawcord at the hem to secure the fit. With two zippered side pockets, one inside drop-in pocket and a hand-me-down ID label.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||243 g (8.6 oz)|