Patagonia: Kids' Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - MD ||IMS#: 652625|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - LG ||IMS#: 652632|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - XL ||IMS#: 652633|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - XXL ||IMS#: 652634|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Rds Red Delicious]
Color: [Vik Viking Blue]
Caption: Hand-Me-Down ID Label
Keep him dry in the wettest weather in Patagonia's boys’ rain jacket made of an H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon hard shell.
- Made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish with updated fit
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim allows protective fit with full peripheral vision; built-in visor sheds rain and cuts glare
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure seals out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective pulls; one inside mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; high-visibility reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Weight:||8.6 oz (243 g)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|