Patagonia: Kids' Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Boys’ Snow Flyer Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard storm-level protection in a waterproof/breathable polyester shell that’s insulated with highly compressible Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled).
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully-taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 150-g Thermogreen stays warm and dry even when wet
- Removable hood has a zipper, snaps, and soft-lock pulls for a snug fit and extra warmth (this feature not on XS); hood has low-bulk 3-panel construction
- Soft fleece-lined collar; full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2?; elastic cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure; two insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Boys’ Go- Snow Pants; integrated drawcord and cord locks at bottom hem secure fit; hand-me-down ID label
- Reflective logo
- Relaxed fit
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester|
|Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||773 g (27.3 oz)|