Patagonia: Kids' Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants
Our Price: $149.00
|*[Ugn Urbanist Green] - XXL ||IMS#: 645306|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Ugn Urbanist Green]
Caption: Internal Gaiter (Urbanist Green)
Patagonia's Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants are made for young freeriders. These snow pants offer a fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled).
- Regular fit
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully-taped seams; polyester plain weave shell lining
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability; zippered fly with double snap closure; two covered zip handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; D-ring to attach ski pass
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Articulated knees for mobility; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and to seal out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Reflective logo on back right leg; Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
|Weight:||564 g (19.9 oz)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 7.8-oz. 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|